This website is no longer available.


The Macomb County Prosecuting Attorney Office’s Bad Check Restitution Program will no longer be accepting checks until further notice. 

If you have received an insufficient funds check or an account closed check you may pursue your civil remedies in court.  If you believe you have been the victim of a crime, you should report the incident to your local law enforcement agency.