This website is no longer available.


Effective May 7, 2021, Victim Services, Inc. Program Administrator of the Eighteen Judicial District Attorney's Bad Check Restitution Program will no longer be accepting checks at this office.

Moving forward, if you believe your business has been the victim of a crime involving a fraudulently written check(s), please contact your local police department to file a crime report. Additionally, you may consider pursuing a civil remedy in Small Claims Court.