This website is no longer available.


Effective January 29, 2021, the Victim Services, Inc. Program Administrator of the Noble County Prosecuting Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program will no longer be accepting checks at this office. 

If you believe you have been the victim of a crime, you should report this incident Noble County Prosecutor’s Office by visiting website or emailing for more information on how to file.